View Single Post
Old 2009-05-14, 10:32   Link #95
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
That’s what I was thinking, creating the possibility that the Author makes the plot so that Shyryu ends up been defeated by Zoro when the times comes for the SH to fight against the BB pirates...

In fact it could be very possible that BB joined the WG crew just for the purpose of gathering power and information, and this is his statement of that, It makes little sense that he wants to be Pirate King while been a Government lap dog, and he is the type of character that doesn’t stay much under the control of others (he did it against WB, shouldn’t be long until he do it against WG, this could be the start)

I liked this post a lot.
The Seven Armed Seas are far from lap dogs. I don't know why every one on the E net is surprised at Blackbeards actions, I mean, the Seven Armed Seas have been doing as they please, conflicting with the Marines and giving the World Government the finger since day one. The only loyal member of the Seven Armed Seas to the World Government is Kuma, yet he still goes about the World Governments orders half a$$ed, and he could soon betray the World Government in this up coming war.