View Single Post
Old 2010-01-07, 01:19   Link #1396
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Sogiita's problem is that his power is too big of an uncertainty to the sicentists of the academy.... nah. A better way to put is "they don't know". So they refer to the closest definition they can refer Sogiita as.

As for what would gem stones be if they don't release AIM, again I have to say "I don't know" on this one. Because so far, gem stones are presumed to release AIM int he novel. But then, in order to have gem stones to feel under magic side, their power must be idenitified to use magical energy like Telesma, or using a magical formula or borrow power from a deity or any other thing that magics requires.

As for Saints using magic.... allow me to put it this way. If even espers can cast magic if they are willing to have their head explode in blood, why wouldn't Saints use them when their head won't explode??

And Kumokawa is senior student in Touma's school. She is acquainted with Touma before he lost his memory. She is also a total genius, serving as an adviser for Kaitzu, one of the presidential cuncil member. She bares a lot interest in Imagine Breaker and Touma's misfortune.