View Single Post
Old 2013-03-27, 07:33   Link #345
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Just curious, whatever happened to Miyu's arrogant attitude back in the anime's first season? Does she now recognize Keishin (and Tomoka) as a worthy opponent? Because it seems her old attitude is now passed on to Rena.
Pretty much this. I mean even during that match when she got sub out and then forced to watch from the sideline and then she apologized to get sub back in it was already the beginning of her change. I would think the fact that the 6th graders owning Suzuritani's secondary line up at that open comp back in volume 11 would have made Miyu reconfirming that Keishin is a worthy opponent.

Quote:
Also, I don't see much Natsuhi here. NatsuHina was a popular ship back then, but it's still no match for the Subaru/Tomoka ship. I wonder what does the guy say now that "the lolicon bastard" is coaching his sisters.
Natsuhi actually appears now and then to look at their training. Also in volume 12 by the request of Subaru he helped a great deal by mimicking some moves that Rena did to beat Tsubahi at the arcade centre and used them against Subaru (although Natsuhi only managed to pull of the between the leg passing move once), which made it possible for Subaru to draw up his plan to beat Rena. As for what he thinks about Subaru coaching his sisters - he actually doesn't mind so much because Tsubahi are little devils which even their parents couldn't handle so he doesn't think Subaru could take advantage of them at all, and because Tsubahi are really big brother-cons Natsuhi sometimes think they are a bit of a bother. I think Natsuhi is really only concerned about Hinata that's all.

Quote:
Spoiler for Suzuritani Academy - Elementary Department:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote