Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-30, 03:23   Link #12626
zibi88

well like someone said already.... Tsukone loves Moka as a "whole" so this is a reason that he will be sad.... becouse 1moka will be missing it will not be the same anymore for him Inner Moka + Outer Moka = whole that he loves..... but when one is missing he will feel that..... I guess even Inner moka will feel to miss the Outer one the more open to people one...

Inner Moka compared to Outer uses less the pride status.... Inner moka wont allow Tsukune to get close to her becouse of her vamp pride..... while the outer was clingy and didnt mind if tsukune gets closer to her (she desired it after all)

Currently Inner Moka is creating big fuss in whole school.... but those guys are annoying... they think they have even a slighest chance with Moka (becouse she looks so pretty).... while moka is not even paying attention to them..... even the female characters develop a crush on her.... do they think that if they will stick close to her they will mysteriously become pretty too....

Even with Inner moka Mizore or Kurumu cant compare or have the small fights over Tsukune... becouse with inner moka they have no bloody chance of winning... and they are scared of her (the cooking class... they only saw what moka was doing with that pumpkin and were freaking out...)

but I guess moka will have eventually heve enought of that school uproar about her person... its iritating if constantly there are so many people watching her and releaseing a lot of drool..... I guess its very tiring and Tsukune around her might constantly feel those auras duo vamp blood so it will bug him too I guess (constantly feel the killer intent from everywhere... becouse he is around moka)

but I guess this next chapter will show to Tsukune and Inner.... what he misses which is Outer moka (at least she couses less fuss in the school compared to inner who is perfect in everything...)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote