View Single Post
Old 2010-05-29, 14:22   Link #87
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I knew they would do it! I loved last week's episode because they didn't do it, but I was a fool to think they wouldn't do...Why does Kube feel the need to unbadda$$ everyone of his damn boss characters...Ulq was a sinister bastard, why does he have to get a noble ending?? For once I thought we got a stark and cold ending to a battle, but noooo, once again we have to give the villain a glorified dust of understanding...Not every one of these mofos needs to be deeply understood...Dude was just shooting Galaxy-balls at you, he's not your buddy from another life...

And god can anybody stop Kube from stealing from YuYuHakusho (My fav-shonen fighter of alltime)??!!? It's bad enuff Aizen's whole plan is Shinobu Sensei's but seriously you gonna pull the possessed Beastigo took over Ichi's body trick and he's so sick over it and he wants a do-over?? That's Razien-Yusuke's scene right there...

Some good if not overused fighting stuff this ep (Namely Rukia's repeatative a$$ ice moves with Zabimoron to boot)...Chad was cooler...Overall it was alright, but now even Ulq has turned into a sweetheart, who's next??

BTW, Ishida WTF bro??? You kinda deserved speed-sword to the guts....