Thread: Licensed B Gata H Kei
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-06, 23:03   Link #804
Seiryuu

So it's Hanako. I was thinking Hanano Kaori (phonetically, "aroma of the flowers"), since sometimes the pseudonyms are set up to sound like phrases.
I can't say that Tamura Yukari or Horie Yui have or haven't done work in H games or anime. All I can say is I've not heard of any. Still, they've been working for a while and if they did some of that, then it would have been some time ago when they were getting started. It wouldn't be the first time a good, popular seiyuu started with a few of those before becoming really popular. I don't think there's been anything like that, I just thought Tamura played the character well for someone who's never played a role whose lines frequently includes multiple screams of orgasmic pleasure. And I'm sort of curious as to what other works Asami Shimoda's done, be they normal under her own name or H as Hanako Kaori.

Actually, in a lot of cases it seems like the seiyuu continue their roles whether it's in an anime or H-anime, especially if they're not well-known yet.

Sorry for the useless rambling about seiyuus and H. Just interested in the voices behind the roles.

I'm not sure I'd call this best of the season, since this season brought along some other real gems at the same time. It's definitely one worth seeing though, and probably the biggest surprise to me for this season. While I had hopes, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little cautious about picking this up at first. Glad I did though.

Edit: according to a site that lists seiyuu and their known aliases, Asami's name in adult games is indeed Hanano Kaori.

I imagine this's been asked already, but can someone tell me when the DVDs/BDs are scheduled to come out?

Last edited by Seiryuu; 2010-07-29 at 05:37.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote