View Single Post
Old 2010-07-17, 11:40   Link #2164
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I thought he was instructed to rape Sakura to alleviate her?
I'm not sure if that's actually canon or fanon, but even if it is true, he wasn't told how to go about it. He could have explained the situation to Sakura and been kind and gentle. But, no, he chose to humiliate her as much as possible, made no effort to make her enjoy it and treated her as his slave. And he was certainly never told to abuse her and hit her like he did, or to kidnap and torture her to use her as bait for Shirou, or to use the poison on her that activated the worms (Zouken gave it to him with the obvious intention that it would get used, but he never actually ordered Shinji to do it), or to attempt to rape her when she was in a happy relationship with Shirou, or....

Quote:
And I am not saying what he did is okay, I still hate the bastard and wish he died horribly in all three routes.
Yeah. He got what he deserved in HF. Well, partially anyway. He deserved something more painful, really, but his death came as a direct result of his own stupidity and evilness.

Quote:
Wonder how Shirou managed to sleep through that? Maybe he was hypnotized or something.
He didn't, he just thought it was a sex dream. And, yes, I think he was hypnotised, in a sense. Rider's Breaker Gorgon (the blindfold) acts to allow Rider to ger inside Shirou's mind, I think. I'm not entirely sure of the details, but Rider has something that allows her to fuck around with other people's minds.
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote