View Single Post
Old 2006-05-06, 08:43   Link #26
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

What happened to those three delinquents afterwards (Ep. 05)

Delinquent A: "Dude. Get your hands off me! Why the fuck do we have to be arrested?!"
Delinquent B: "I said fuck off! Let go you shithead!"
Oishi: "Kuma-chan, you can let go of them now. Here, have a seat."

Kuma-chan seems to have put a pretty big tighthold on these three, so they've started rubbing their arms as soon as they were let go.

Oishi: "Nahahaha. I think you are mistaken. We didn't take you guys here to be arrested. Kuma-chan, can you bring them something cold to drink? So...you guys want to drink barley that foams (beer) or the one that doesn't (barley tea)? Hmm?"

They've quit yelling but they still have angry looks on their faces as they sat down on the sofa. Hahaha, it's great to be young ain't it?

Oishi: "What? You're not drinking? Okay then, I'll start drinking all by myself. Psshh. Oh yeah...nothing beats drinking a beer while at work."

As Oishi began drinking the beer tastefully, the delinquents all looked at each other. They were still in suspicion, but they couldn't find anything wrong with drinking the beer, so they began to open their beers as well. The three popped open their beer cans and started drinking.

Oishi: "So, where are you guys from? I assume you're not from around here?"

The delinquents looks at each other whether or not they should say where they are from.

Oishi: "You guys are...college kids (in the anime, they were portrayed as delinquent high schoolers)? You guys are all friends? Going on a road trip, huh? Wow, I am so jealous."
Delinquents: "................."
Oishi: "So your house is not close from here, I assume. Where did you guys come from. Osaka?"
Delinquents: "Why the fuck do you care?"
Oishi: "Calm down, calm down. We've taken you here to protect you. You guys were gonna get jumped back there."

They've began recalling what just happened. They've probably were used to being jumped by rival gang members or students. But I'm as hell sure they've never experienced being surrounded by the villagers - young and old, male or female. I can expect that they must've been scared shitless.

Oishi: "People around here know to never piss off the residents of Hinamizawa. ...people there are somewhat...special. It's not like a parent coming out between a kid's fight. Oh no. In there, if you gang up on one resident, the whole village comes out to fight. I'm not joking - it's serious ya' know?"

No response from them. Well, they've just experienced it first hand.

Oishi: "If a person becomes sighted as a stern by a resident of Hinamizawa, that person just disappears as an 'onikakushi.' I'm talking Without a trace. ...You guys have any friends or relatives who will submit a missing person's report if you go missing? No? That's too bad...you'll just vanish then. unfufufufufu!"

You guys should be thankful we were passing by at the right place at the right time, or I wouldn't know what the fuck would've happened to you guys. If you guys were dragged into an alley, you guys would've probably be ended up on top of the coroner's table instead of sitting on this sofa like a bunch of idiots. Unfufufufu! Of course, I would never say that to their face...no, not yet.

But, that's still the lucky case where we do find your body. sigh...

Oishi: "So how did you guys get to Okinomiya? By train? By motorcycle?"
Delinquents: "...motorcycle"
Oishi: "Hmmm...that's too bad. You guys still left your bikes there right? If you go back there now to retrieve your belongings, you'll definitely get jumped."
Delinquents: "W...What the fuck!! The hell with them!! Bring them bitches on!!"

Calm down, calm down... sigh...why do kids these days have such short tempers?

Oishi: "I know you guys don't want to get into any trouble right? So tell me the license plate number of your motorcycles. We'll tow it over here for your sake. Hey Kuma-chan, can you get the tow truck ready?"
Kuma-chan: "Right!"
Delinquents: "T..That's not necessary...! We'll go and pick it up ourselves!"
Oishi: "Are you guys out of your mind? You want to get lynched? You won't get lucky this time ya' know?"
Delinquents: "................."
Delinquents: "Fuck that shit! I told you, bring them bitches on! We'll take 'em all down!"
Oishi: "....yo. I'm asking you nicely. You've just drank some beer right now, eh? ...If you turn on the engine right now and I'll bust your asses for drunk driving."
Delinquents: "....F...Fucking ass cop...!!"
Oishi: "This 'fucking ass cop' is asking you nicely to tow your stupid asses' motorcycle out of taxpayers' money. Now shut the fuck up and give me the license plate numbers of your motorcycles you dumb shitwads!!"

The three delinquents somehow does not want to give the police the license plate numbers. ...They started saying things like '...well we've just bought it so we don't remember the plate off the top of their head" and what not. ....sigh, just as I expected....

Oishi: "Kuma-chan, can you go along with the tow truck and point out which one to bring them over here? I believe it was the big bulky red Yamaha one, then there was the one with the right brake lamp that was broken, and...I believe it was the white one with the seat taped over? Am I correct, fellas?"

Hmph. No answer. I must be correct then.

Kuma-chan: "Oishi-san, the tow truck's here, so I'm gonna get going."
Oishi: "Yea, yea. Thanks. Oh, and Kuma-chan, one more thing..."
Kuma-chan: "What?"
Oishi: "Just to be safe, can you cross-reference the license plate with the database?"

The three's face turned blue. ...Geez, these guys are just too easy...

Oishi: "So, it's gonna be a while 'til the bikes get here. You guys want some more beer? I have some munchies too ya know? Or how 'bout the TV? There's nothing interesting on at this moment though."
Delinquents: "..the hell with this, we're gonna get going. We'd had enough of this shit!"

But, they realized that they were suddenly surrounded by 5-6 big and muscular police officers who are putting pressure by staring down at them.

Delinquents: "W...What the fuck!! We ain't got no shit!!"

Sigh, two counts each, stolen motorcycle and attempted extortion. What a bunch of losers...

Last edited by kj1980; 2006-05-10 at 02:23.