View Single Post
Old 2012-02-23, 20:34   Link #40
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

This was, for me, a fulfilling episode, so I'll give it a 9/10. Neo Gai did not disappoint,breaking out some impressive skills. That combo missile was quite cool, and it's surely karma that those 2 assholes got offed so easily. Well, their death at least had a use. Pity about that scythe chick, she wasn't so bad.

The highlight of this episode was Inori. I've always harboured a fondness for Rei type characters and this episode is the perfect example why. If you'll pardon the pun, voids exist to be filled, both in nature and in people, and seeing them be filled is always interesting no matter how it's done.

As for Arisa, well what about her I can safely say that her cowardice and blind devotion towards someone who doesn't give a shit about her will only lead to a bad end. I'm looking forward to it.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is Shu's next move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Why oh why does Japan have hundreds of orbital strike capable weapons. What the fuck were the other countries doing? Did they just let that shit happen, and why don't they have a similar amount of orbital weapons.

Also ancient organsation that has members in all ruling governements, am I watching a B rated hollywood action flick?
Those satellites probably belong to GHQ, and it seems Gai is deep in that organization, so yeah...

As for the ancient organization thing, that's such a staple, I can't mind it, really.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.