View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 18:51   Link #283
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Eh...there's tons of harem manga with normal human relationships or with angels/demons/aliens/whatever that are pretty much humans with accessories...but when a good real Monster Girl harem finally rolls in, some people just want a "normal relationship" or focus only on the human like features of the girls...

Man, I don't wanna fuck a horse but that doesn't mean I can't think Centoria is hothothot and want to see the MC date her.
If all you want is for the author to introduce a human girl or one that most closely resembles a human just because there's too much monster girl and you want a "normal" relationship then go read some other harem manga.
I'm all for a human girl or dullahan or Yuki Onna or any other human like monster girl entering the harem but for the plot, variety and general comedy potential...not because "this manga needs a normal relationship".

I'm all for and have always been a "to each his own" type of guy...but damn man, we finally get a good Monster Girl manga, don't ruin it because it's "weird" or whatever.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote