View Single Post
Old 2009-09-17, 11:06   Link #78
MagicHat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassarai View Post

Cons
1)Damon died..... (Made an avatar of him just in case anyone wants to pay tribute.)

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
And as for Selvaria's end, I agree with golthin. It was one helluva way to go down fighting.

I feel the anime did a bit better in some ways than the game at Selvaria's death. Sure, the DBZ bit was a tad corny (not that I'm complaining, I loved that show as a kid), but the rest of the fight was simply a feast for the eyes. Heck, I plan to incorporate a similar fight into one of my Lone Wulf chapters.
The fight was excellent, also liked that they offered more of a glimpse into her shockingly underdone past as well, but I felt the game death was better. The animie one wasn't bad or anything, still felt sad but
Spoiler for game spoiler:

The whole tank hiding in woods thing was just silly and would love to hear the explanation for that. The meeting, while I prefer the game's longer explanation, execution of Borg and Maximilian's calm reaction (then again, the animie writers may be showing more sense with a more explosive commander over the long term), was still decent and liked the distrust on both sides.

Overall, a good but not great episode.