Thread: Licensed Sabagebu
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-04, 13:23   Link #97
sikvod00

Quote:
Originally Posted by YF19EX View Post
I'm waiting on Momoka's next vindictive streak to appear. I like an anime character that doesn't take crap from her enemies much less her friends!
Yeah, that's what attracted me to Momoka's personality as well. But now I know it's because she's a border line sociopath! The girl is not a very nice person. But it's good to know that the show believes in Karma and will rarely let her--or any of the cast--get away with excessive cruelty, even in the name of comedy.

To be fair, I still like her character and how refreshing it is. I assumed this would be the typical story of an average, boring MC who ends up in a crazy club filled with far more interesting people who have to get her out of her meek shell . Well, they cracked something. Momoka is the craziest of them all, followed by masochistic gorilla girl.

God bless those two sweet, kind girls from the bathroom scene. When watching this series, every now and then I need to be reminded that not all high school girls will shoot you in cold blood.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote