View Single Post
Old 2018-02-25, 11:23   Link #7
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Bennia Lover (about Post #3): Yeah, it sounds kind of perverted. Ocean of Milk. Think back to him being submerged in a tank full of breast milk. Yeah.

Anyway, the preview is interesting.

Poor Asia with Fafnir bringing out her panties again. And the way it was brought up when referring to Irina not winning in a decent fight was funny.

I like how Rias is telling Ise to decide what he thinks of Rose, while Akeno is saying the same to Rose herself in regards to Ise. Hopefully both of them will take a step forward in their relationship with each other with this. Ise is also thinking about it, I guess, as seen in his own quote:
Quote:
The other party is a god!

But, you only have to do it!

To survive in this tournament、 also for Rossweisse!

I'll defeat you here!

Rossweisse is my friend, an important comrade, and――

――Issei Hyoudou・Red Dragon Emperor
The "Also for Rossweisse!" and the "Rossweisse is my friend, an important comrade, and--" bits. What's he saying in the "and--" part, I wonder? Very interesting and curious. [Though I think that since it's Ise, he must be calling her "Rossweisse-san". Because that's what he calls her.]

It's also pretty good how Kuroka and Koneko are becoming more bold in showing their respective affections to Ise after the proposal. Though it's not like Kuroka wasn't already bold to begin with. Either way, I'm happy for these two.

Since Roygun is talking as though both Innovate Clear and Telos Karma are in one place in her quote, I wonder if it means they really are both in the possession of one person. Either or at least on the same team.

@Bennia Lover: Wait, didn't Ajuka transport Ise to his personal dimension? So he was actually transported to the Hindu Mythology's world?