View Single Post
Old 2003-12-12, 03:32   Link #65
NinjaServ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
um ah......you done there?

Ok dude look.....maybe your metal asswhole is too rusted......you need some oil there boy!! Ok so whats wrong with sex? many ppl fall into worst things such as DROGS......ALCOHOL (i mean like the serious damm type of probs) and many other things.....killing......raping......and stuff........and you say that SEX is not pure? well just to be sure.......than you tell me what is PURE??? tell us all.......SENSEI!!!
I bet your christian or something like that......or maybe your acting upon whatever religion you follow.....so you say that your kinda like a clear example of what is to be pure and mature for all human beings?

you are what......20? and you think you have waaaaaaay more experiense than any person in this forum? well you are indeed one obbesed ignorant
so why dont you tell us in your next post how YOU live your life? so we can all be pure like you......i guess we all have our metal asses that we wanna polish so we can look good, or actually have another persons face reflected in our ass!!!...
As I said, live as you wish, you are proving nothing but your ignorance by arguing like that, all fuss and no backup. You are much like a fool in a debate room, no clue about what the hell is going on, I never said YOU have to change your life, I never said YOU have to believe as I do. I stated my reasons for the topic, and you bahs me for it, that is a lack of respect as well, respect one another, and the almighty golden rule "do into others as you would have them do into you" Now someone of your intelligence my be asking what the hell that even means, it means don't treat people like shit and bash their beliefs and they won't bash yours. Get a life freak, I stated my rasons and you have no reason to debate me about how I believe, your immoral life of unpure stature is your own life you have build for yourself. Live the way you want to, that is your choice and freedom, as is mine.

**PS: Don't be a smartass and think you shut be up either, I will be out of town this weekend, so that is why I will not have the chance to reply to your pointless posts.**