View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 14:08   Link #28
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Obito: "I will prove to you that I do not care about you are the world by fighting you one-on-one! And I will not use back-up, nor will I use my on-hit kill techniques or really anything that would end the match in an efficient manner that would prove that I had no emotional attachment to you...which I obviously don't! This is our final battle!!!...And there is no emotion involved at all...I swear...cross my heart and hope to die..."
"... and i didn't kill you and take back my eye becuase i don't care about eyes any more! Those hundreds of sharingan eyes i have are birthday present from Zetsu, i told him that i don't care about birthday presents but he gave them to me anyway because next time i didn't care to tell him that i don't care."

Well, this chapter didn't fix any of the plot holes, it's a disappointing chapter. At least there was some nice art: the kyuubi's chakra ball fired on the hokage monument (after the flashback about Obito's goal of becoming hokage) that blacked out the entire screen to tell us that Obito doesn't care anymore was cool.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote