View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 03:03   Link #30
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Calm down, he never said or indicated that. Asians trying to act black is silly and superficial and so is white people trying to act Asian. It's not about what's "inferior" at all. How many of those people who try to imitate the "black" style actually know anything about the associated culture and people beyond a few superficialities? Probably not many. The same holds for people who get called weeaboos.
No, I thought he said that in his first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I think people who think their skin is better than the rest is mentally inferior. When I was still an insurance agent, a senior agent said during a talk that with Western countries becoming bankrupt and China having a huge trade surplus, this is "the age of the yellow-skinned man".

Mumbled "bloody racist dog" under my breath and had the other agents on my left and right looking at me. Not much we can do when there are more and more of these people around; genetics 101 - dysgenics.

Not a pedo, but rather an aniki hogosha. An offshoot of the ancient bushido code, the ideology represents the justice of protecting smaller and weaker small-sized/young girls based on the virtues of Rectitude (義) and Benevolence (仁). The "big brother" is the epitome of morality through "the natural gift of strength should be used to protect and comfort the less physically gifted".

Likewise, there are bound to be people who refuse to understand the tenets and rationale behind it. The scientific term of "lolita complex" has been cliched to be synonymous with the offensive "pedophile". Not much difference with regards to how the term "Wapanese" came about.

You might as well do this.
I understand, and that is very cute and sweet. I always saw that as more "mnoe" feeling and not "lolicon" feeling tho. The lolicon is the pedo who likes girls who actually are yung, not old and small Ithinks?
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote