View Single Post
Old 2007-03-21, 16:37   Link #661
Kageitenshi
Meep meep, I'm a creep

Send a message via ICQ to Kageitenshi Send a message via MSN to Kageitenshi
Not to entirely copy from an earlier post in which I at least tried to explain what it is about characters, such as Gin-sama, that I particularly like... but anyhow trying to better articulate the reasons behind it all.

1) First and foremost: She's a LOT like myself, save for relative lack of self control, but just about all the characteristics Cal listed
2) Like Cal said: anti-hypocrite rooted in ruthlesness
3) She still has a "warm heart" as opposed to the ice-queen Barasuishou
4) Overall character design and complexity all the way from name and clothing to her deeply passionate personality
5) B - e - a - u - t - i - f - u - l !!!! Totally and absolutely so, don't give me that "but she's a doll ffs?!?" - crap. One of the rare few light-shade-haired characters that I actually think look stunning with the color, since I'm totally into dark hair...

Suppose that's quite enough of a reason already... though, I'm not stuck on staring at the imaginary good / evil axis of things, so I'm not biased in thinking that Gin-sama would be evil or sth. She's merely employing the means given to her to play the game when there doesn't seem to be any rules regarding etiquette.

- Truly, those who are the most selfish and ruthless employ all means necessary to get what they want... Even if it means to be considerate and polite towards others. Then again, it's so much easier to just use brute force to enforce your will since pen alone isn't mightier than the sword. It all depends on who's telling what and to whom, since some people just understand only one language - violence
Kageitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote