View Single Post
Old 2007-11-18, 14:56   Link #95
Iseikuneso
3rd Seat 1st Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
Hey Guys I'm new to Bleach but i've been watching the damn program like a MANIAC!!!! I'm going to give this zanpakuto thing a shot, that I just thought up. Give comments and if I have ripped off your idea, I have done it unwillingly please tell me and I shall change it.

Name: Moumei Tentou (Nameless Heaven)
Description: It looks like a normal Katana, and is well-balanced, but it does not have a hilt.

Shikai
Call: "Know him well!!! Steal his Soul!!! Moumei Tentou!!!"
Description: It's initial release, Is a Jian sword with a long red tassel. It now has a guard which look like to small wings sprouting from the hilt.
Ability: Moumei Tentou can alter it's shape, size, mass and density and it's shinigami uses this skill to full effect, for example it can become extremely boad to defend against oncoming attacks like a shield, or it can shoot out and impale an enemy from a distance (like Gin's zanpakuto.) It can also become incredibly large or it can be compressed to increase cutting power.

Bankai
Description:The zanpakuto turns into a normal Katana, but it has an exact replica of the opponent for the shinigami to use. The replica is as strong and as fast as the enemy and is able to so the Shinkai and Bankai of the enemy's zanpakuto.

The sword's true self
Description: The zanpakuto is a tall, albino, caucasian man with long, pure white braids, which he ties on occasion. He dresses in a shinigami captains uniform but the colours are inverted. He has a very soft tone and is always seen with a slight smile playing on his lips and cold, watchful eyes.

I am working on a Shinigami for my zanpakuto now but please comment, advice would be nice. Also looking for a good artist to draw my zanpakuto, his shi/bankai and his true form.

I could probably draw it if you emailed me a description. micmir94@sbcglobal.net