View Single Post
Old 2007-11-19, 15:45   Link #98
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Here is mines......

Tenma Yuki (Snow Demon) … (Family name listed first)

History,…Age, unknown… maybe over 800 years old. Appears to be about 17, was a seated officer under the previous 11th division Captain.

Physical Apperance…Height about 6 ft, athletic build (Yes she has boobies) complexion caramel, black eybrows, but her eyes and hair are a pure snow white. Her hair is long, just past her calves and she has a white tattoo 雪…(snow) above her right eye…She is considered the most beautiful woman in Soul Society.

Her Shihakushou is the only one that is white with a black slash…and and the top is like a toga, meaning one shoulder…the right one is bared…

Her Zankpakto is a full-time released Ice-type--- This sword has a blade styled to resemble a glacier. The guard is zig-zag-shaped. Its' grip is of a blue metal set with pearls and pieces of amber
The scabbard is made of Ice and is the same shape as the blade…it is also adorned with pearls and pieces of amber…

Its name is
Setsudan no Yuki …Cutting snow 切断の雪

Shikai… has 3 Attacks…

The first attack is... Crashing Cloud… forms dozens of ice clouds, that can be launched at opponent and if it lands it will crush the victim... and is excuted with the cry 粉砕 funsai (Smash)… Setsudan no Yuki

The second one is Crashing Icicle …Rains down Hundreds of icicles…that are razor sharp and resistant to heat… It is performed with cry 嵐 arashi (storm)… Setsudan no Yuki

The last attack is Arctic Tsunami released with the cry 巨大な氷の波 kyodai na koori no nami (Giant wave of Ice) You guessed it...forms giant wave of ice...That will crush opponent...

She is a long-ranged fighter and is able to use kidou up to the 60’s, however she doesn’t always do so ,because it’s frowned upon in the 11th division.

She also loves to fight…preferably to the death.

Level 1

No Bankai… as of yet

How’s that?

It true form is a Ice Demon replica of My rp character...
I think my one would beat yours