View Single Post
Old 2008-07-29, 02:18   Link #369
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiHikari View Post
Nope. Not joking. I've personally seen it in action.
Of all the years I have lived there, I can easily dispute your claim with many examples.

Never mind Japan is a very safe country, certainly not an easy accomplishment if it was as crime-ridden as you claim it to be.

Not to mention Japan still has one of the best welfare systems in the world right now. Again making the case that the government is actually useful.

In any case, with my experiences there, I can easily say that the Japanese government is in fact far more efficient and certainly more well rooted to the society than most others, even amongst First World Countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiHikari View Post
Their military power, however, still frails in comparison to neighboring states.
You are absolutely mistaken.

The Japanese self defense force is known for being the most effective armed forces in Asia.

Obviously, the JSDF does not have numerical superiority, but its overall quality is an envy to its neighbors. Moreover, the Japanese navy, as well as its air force are the strongest in the region. There is no dispute in that. I do not know where you get your false impressions from, but I do suggest you read up some facts.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.