Thread: Valentines
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-08, 07:22   Link #150
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Oh Lord, is this where the singles of youth turn super emo and I as a fellow single young person get to feed off your misery for the day and take the piss out of you all?
(Seriously, am I like the only single person who isn't too bothered with Val's day?)

Honestly, chill already.
So what you're not in a relationship?
Rather than mope, treat yourself to something nice for a change.
Or do like most do and simply ignore the day and get on with your lives. :\

You're single. Wow you don't have to spend money on others or think of something romantic or worry about trying to please your other half with something new.
And even then it depends on the couple, many nowadays can't be arsed with the commercial aspect and will just snuggle or chill together indoors as usual.

Each day or holiday is what you make of it. Personally I just buy myself a new gadget every Val's day.
(but am poor this year so can't afford anything) *sniff*
And to some of my male single mates, we wish each other 'happy val's day'

At this point, i was mildly wondering about any male friends over here in Tokyo who i'd have to toss chocolate out to, but I think i can get away with it and not give any this year. Means on 'white day', i'll probably be chocolate-less too.

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote