View Single Post
Old 2009-08-17, 01:22   Link #1997
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maydie;2586437[B
A-Tan obviously loves Hayate,[/B] but I'm really thinking that Hayate now loves A-Tan as an old friend of childhood rather than true love. Besides,
They were like what? 5years old when they kissed each other played horseback riding. XD They clearly slept SEVERAL times together in the bed. I know this is animeworld, but I still can't imagine 5year old Hayate and A-Tan having sex. Or if they didn't yet, why didn't they? LOL xD
First and foremist thats correct

second I take back what I said first.

and lastly don't even dare to imagine it. You will just sully the goddess of the moon.

Many has their own opinions and doubt but still I will state what I think

HAYATE LOVES A-TAN AND THATS FINAL

thats all I need to know but their time has already past. The story is about the butler and his milady. If something drastic happen to nagi which I don't want to happen nothing will change. First hayate promise to a-tan that he will stay forever with him but due to some stupid misunderstanding due to stupid hayate they broke up. Then after a couple of years the baka parents finally do it. And hayate is left to death then he finds a girl that he then threatens but misunderstood and ending up rescuing it. THEN THE STORY OF THE BUTLER AND MILADY START. Hayate promise nagi he will stay with him together. But I asked you if that stupid hayate didn't broke up with A-tan will the story unfold? NO! then we don't have a butler in dept then we don't have hayate no gotoku and then happy ending but no happy ending for us A-TAN fans as long as that misunderstanding isn't clear and as long as its butler and milady story.

THAT'S ALL!
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote