View Single Post
Old 2011-07-07, 23:36   Link #64
Unjust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nay, the ending of volume 5 didn't bother me.
*Shrug* I guess it's just me. It's just that I hate those sort of cop outs and the fact that I got so immersed and then the writer was just like "Oh, you were immersed? Well suck on this *BAM*"

Quote:
Yes she has the credentials, but she doesn't carry the feel and that's what's bugging me... After 6 volumes it becomes clear to me.

To put it simply; as she is right now- can you imagine Aria on her own surviving all around Europe?
A part of me wants to defend her and say that she did manage to survive on her own before she met Kinji. But another part of me agrees and thinks that now that she have met Kinji her weaknesses have started to show, her armor has started to rust, if you know how I mean.

Internal conflicts hrmm >_>

Quote:
This will sound shallow, but the reason why I can put up with Kirino is because her character design is so damn cute...

...Damnit.
Haha! Don't worry, you aren't the only one Thats better than wishing for her death right?

Quote:
I'm in the same situation as you, waiting on volume 7.

Not being fond... Is a recent thing; a revelation of sort.

I thought I could like her, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that a good number of people are crazy about her- but I just can't seem to fall for her the same way I fell for Anna, Shana, Hinagiku, Mikoto, Hitagi, Tsukasa, Felli, Senhime, Victorique, Ryouko, Kagami, Ginko, C.C, Kyou, Misaki, Alice, Akari, Akeno, Takako, Fumino, Rika, Junko, Mio, Adilicia, Utau, Minami, Haqua and Zakuro.
Aah I see how you mean, well. To each his own of course, nothing wrong with not liking her, because I can see why you wouldn't, there are a lot of points where she as you have said, doesn't hold up.