View Single Post
Old 2011-07-09, 10:29   Link #77
Unjust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Heh, everybody thinks they can do everybody else's job better Of course there are times where I think certain scenes can be done better and I don't think I would lose out when it comes to creativity.

But I never think I could do his job better than him; otherwise I would have written my own book by now. It's one thing to have creativity, it's another to have the skill to convert that creativity into words.

Have you written fanfiction before? It's quite a humbling experience to be honest.

Alright I'll leave that as that.
It's common to think that people can do better, but just for a curious question. Not going into another debate, didn't you feel like the action of Kinji could have been justified a bit more in the sixth novel, I mean. They were very irrational and came out of nowhere.

With that I mean
Spoiler:

That whole novel made me feel a bit queasy, I mean it made barely any sense. But I'm not saying I can do it better than him, because I can't write. But I just feel that he should have justified it more than he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear Tony View Post
Not to mention it had one of the worst and most eye rolling excuse for a love interest competitor I've seen since Shakugan No Shana.
Exactly this, the competitors are really, really bland. It feels like they are only there to further develop Aria or to just stop them from developing
Spoiler: