View Single Post
Old 2011-12-07, 16:33   Link #34
AvalonCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post

I'd also like to know why Ichigo couldn't instantly overpower Ginjou before (while they were both wielding shikai's & Ginjou wasn't tapping into any hollow powers), since he was somehow magically able to do so now after they BOTH go bankai while Ginjou gets an extra hollow power boost on top of it. In other words, why and how did Ichigo's bankai form boost his power far beyond Ginjou's bankai + hollow form? Of course, I retract my question completely if its revealed that Ginjou somehow shrugs off Ichigo's attack next chapter.
This^
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
Soo, I'm just gonna assume Ginjou survives by dawning a hollow mask.

I'm still curious on his Bankai though. Firstly, the sword he was using is a fullbring sword, not a shinigami one. So, how he pulled that off in the first place seems to make no sense (with no real visible change in powers either, just a big bone sword turning into a bigger bonier sword). But also, wasn't it like a huge deal that Ichigo learned Bankai so quickly? Like the only way to do it was up to thousanda of years of training. But then he used Kisuke's new method of doing so which is cool, but doesn't explain how Ginjou learned Bankai so fast, seeing as he's still human.

Also, all the captains just leaving seems a little ridiculous. Byakuya makes it sound like he cares about Ichigo during his fight before, now he's suddenly like "welp, forget him let's go home."

There are so many backstories and plot holes this arc has opened up that need filled (along with all previous ones.)
This^

I was confused too on a few things. 1st. How did Gin use BANKAI without a Zanpuktou. 2nd. It seems that Gin was telling the truth......so to speak. Even still why does SS want him dead? Im lost on that because that would suggest that there were subtitutes before Gin for him to have to make a choice right . Besides Gin was the first Sub right . 3rd. Didnt Ichi use that same move on Grim only to have him grab his sword then punch a hole in him 4th. Did Ichi use cero

What did U say?! I didn't think so