View Single Post
Old 2012-03-01, 03:45   Link #2370
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
I am thinking of getting this game. I have a PS3. Which version should I get? BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend?

I'm a noob with fighting games, and I know BlazBlue has complexity to it. Is Makoto a hard character to learn to play? Moderate? Easy? What about Noel?

Also, is an arcade pad preferred for this game? I know it is for most arcade fighters.
I would get extend as it also has the entire story modes from Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift. Also if you intend to play online, you will find more players to fight with because the players from the other 2 games have mostly moved to extend.
The difficulty depends on the complexity of certain characters. Jin Kisaragi, Shishigami Bang and Ragna the bloodedge are easy to learn and to play characters, while characters like Taokaka and Carl Clover can be quite difficult in both ways. Every character is quite unique in their own way (each having distinct move sets and differet playing styles), unlike certain games in which some characters are mostly the same (points at capcom).
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote