View Single Post
Old 2013-06-16, 19:08   Link #20
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
As long as she's fighting with a lot of other espers involved or other people... she can mind control those other people to fight for her and to protect her... As long as the people she is with can't block her mind control... that makes her pretty powerful... imagine what she'd be like with Rikou, Awaki, and even magicians fighting for her... that would not be pretty to see... I'm curious as to whether or not she'd be able to mind control Levinia... I mean would Birdway just be too smart/powerful for it to happen... if not, Misaki could absorb Birdway's knowledge and become a super-powerful force to be reckoned with...

I'm guessing Aleister Crowley is also immune to mind control somehow... I wonder how...

Misaki could also just mind control important people who have legal power or influence... she doesn't need to directly control "powerful" espers in that sense to get her work done. She could have mind controlled everyone in the Radio Noise project probably to solve Mikoto's problem for her... if she had wanted to.. (that's more than Mikoto would have been able to accomplish)...

Power is a relative thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Kuroko, yes, she got a proper training from Judgement. Mikoto, no, she is an amateur, just look how Frenda kicked her ass.

Misaki, I don't think so, she must be even less capable than Mikoto.

He must be like Fiamma, once you reach a certain level you r nigh invulnerable to any kind of effects from spells or attacks. Fiamma had his protection from his HR and used against Index's mind poison but once he lost it on his defeat he started to suffer the consequences.
Thank you for your answers. It seems to me that Misaki holds her own better in combat when fighting as part of a team, but I guess there's a reason why Mental Out is of a different league than most esper powers.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote