Thread: Licensed Nana
View Single Post
Old 2006-04-11, 03:00   Link #86
thundastormz

I honestly didn't see what was wrong with Paradise Kiss the anime... but that's just me... The OP for that blew me away, and I was hoping for a similar experience with the NANA OP, but it didn't quite make it... granted, it was very good, and overall the BGM is more superior than Parakiss....

Love the animation, what I'd expect from a Yazawa adaption... (and regardless of what people think, I thought the chibis from Parakiss were adorable... it fit the funkiness of the story). Very clean work, I've never fancied the "traditional" anime style (the kind of style that most animes have nowadays) so this is definitely something I'd follow religiously XD

The story is loyal, another plus. Parakiss was rushed, and I really hope they keep the pace they have going now with NANA. I love Yazawa's works, but Parakiss still stands ontop of that list =P

Didn't find a problem with the voice actors UNTIL someone mentioned that Nana O's voice is like Edward Elric's ....but without knowing that, it had fit quite nicely, and I'll get used to that tidbit over time XD

Ooo~oh! Another thing! Awesome job with the subbing Live eviL!! *claps*
thundastormz is offline   Reply With Quote