View Single Post
Old 2017-03-03, 17:56   Link #722
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx View Post

Since Eugene, of all people, is grabbing Orga, the person he admires the most, by the tie and shouting at him, we gotta prepare for Orga being seriously pathetic, I guess. No wonder, considering how he's been falling to pieces under immense strain for some time now, and it was especially visible in the episode of Tekkadan's revenge on Jasley. He gotta pull himself together, asap, and stop worrying about how right or wrong what he's doing is, he has no such luxury anymore, just charge in and hope they can pull through somehow is all that's left to them anymore.
This actually goes to a scene I noticed in the PV where Eugene is piloting and giving out orders and you can see Orga is leaning against a table or something slightly hunched over like someone lightly gut-punched him. I don't know if this pic takes place before or after that scene, but Eugene is basically taking command as Orga is in shock.

I actually have to admire Eugene here, as he was actually probably closer to Shino than anyone else, the two actually being in most of their scenes together. How he must be secretly hurting and yet is strong enough to push it back in order to keep up command even while his own leader is falling apart. Eugene has been constantly in the background this season, but I'm going to give him his props here. He has a strength to him that isn't always obvious. but it's there.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote