View Single Post
Old 2017-03-04, 06:03   Link #733
Irenesharda

Some one also noted that neither Atra nor Delma are in the PV either. Atra could be in the back, but I am worried that Delma is not in the group shot with the rest of his usual hangout group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone45 View Post
Anyone Notice how the PV is in the sun set just like in the Op ? I guess we all know who the sacrifice is
I think there will be sacrifices all around. I think Orga is going to either disband Tekkadan or something with that kind of effect. However, I think the Tekkadan boys are too loyal to just leave (well, except for Zack) so, even if he does, they will still stay with him because they are family. But they are willing to sacrifice a lot to stay alive and stay with each other. Either that, or he and his group are being chased to Mars where they will make their final stand. Orga will give a speech similar to the one he did near the end of the first season and that they will live or die together, or something like that.

McGillis and his faction are going to make some sacrifices too, whatever happened, his plan ultimately failed at least as it is. Either Rustal has arrested him, Gaelio killed him, or he sacrificed himself. We see no trace of him in the PV, so I have to think he hasn't been arrested. So, either he was killed (or faked his death), we'll have to see what sacrifice he makes. Some are thinking that he perhaps knows that he failed and so will leave his hopes and wishes with Mika, who is so like his hero.
With this also, I have to think Rustal is going to continue to be our final villain, along with wherever Iok got to and whether Julietta is alive or not. Gaelio on the other hand is up in the air. It all depends on how long he decides he wants to stay with Rustal after this.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu

Last edited by Irenesharda; 2017-03-04 at 06:19.
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote