View Single Post
Old 2017-03-04, 07:22   Link #736
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx View Post
Atra has no business being anywhere where it's not a kitchen or Mika's side, so I'm sure she's OK, especially with the plot armor of Mika's child bearer, maybe simply crying on Kudelia's shoulder again somewhere.
Somehow this statement sounds really sexist, even though I know what you meant. Poor Atra, always relegated to the kitchen.

But in all seriousness though, I think she should be out there with the other members during the speech. More than even Kudelia, she's an official member of Tekkadan along with Merribit. Their futures are at stake here too.

Quote:
Also, I wonder if Isurugi is OK or not.
I'm not sure, I would think that Isurugi would sacrifice himself before he would let McGillis do so. I have no doubt he would sacrifice his life for the cause. I have to guess, like McGillis, he is either dead, captured, or on the run.

Quote:
As to McGillis entrusting his wishes with Mika, well, Mika doesn't care about those wishes any. We don't know nearly enough about Agnika, but he probably believed and fought for the noble cause of saving humanity. Mika has no such noble causes. He fights solely for Orga and Orga's dream. Sometimes also for those he (and Orga) considers comrades in between fighting for Orga. That's it. He's not trying to save anyone and isn't going to suddenly start. So McGillis' wishes would be very misplaced if left with Mika, that's why I don't think it will be the case.
I guess I should say, less Mika, and moreso Tekkadan. Mika of course carries the spirit of his hero, but he has also admired Tekkadan as a whole. And he has constantly thought that there is more to them, and they can be more than even they themselves see. While different form his original plan, people like Tekkadan could spark change, especially if they have people like Kudelia helping them (hopefully ).

I actually got a feeling that McGillis might sacrifice himself back when he was talking to Amiria. Just something in his words sounded like a goodbye.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote