View Single Post
Old 2008-10-27, 22:06   Link #111
harijaja

I have read the six pages. I'm a fan of Luffy. I love who he stands for what he believes. I love how he doesn't stand evil like when the World nobles shot Hatchanand he just punched them!!!! And i like when a character figths against all odds. I feel that i may get a lot a people arguin but please i don't want to discuss. Just to say what i think. ^_^

All the people are saying that the Haoushoku is rare like one in a million. But can we take that for granted when it comes from a island of women fully isolated from the world?? The same group of people who think men have golden balls and doesn't know about DF??. Could it be something pulled out by Hancock so that people take her like more special than she is?? Maybe is uncommon but not 'that' uncommon. If so did Gol Roger had the Haoushoku?? If so, does luffy grand father have it too? because he cornered Roger several time (and i have the feeling he let Roger slip away a few times. ^_^) If not there goes another question; Is the Haoushoku the strongest form of haki?? or is just a type of haki that let's you have some condition but not necessarily the strongest??

Is just that i don't like the "Look!. It turns out that the protagonist has coincidentally a power up that only 1 in 100000000000 every 100000000 years have." For example Zoro is a guy that have trained and trained and trained to fulfill his dream. Against all odds, he got beaten by a girl, and wasn't special or anything. or sanji. Or like Koby!!!

And i hope This doesn't become "the ultime power no one can get unless you are the chosen one or whatever"

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I DONT WANT TO ARGUE OF ANYTHING IF YOU CAN JUST READ THIS AND THINK ON IT, I JUST WANTED TO POST MY OPINION. ^_^