View Single Post
Old 2011-09-16, 16:04   Link #134
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Agreed, but the risk of learning through experience is really high, thus why I would like that atleast one Supernova lost his crew, died or just gave up on his dream. Then again I suppose if one of them joined say...a Yonkou then that could count has "Couldn't cut it out in the New World alone so had to join a stronger crew."
Pre-time-skip, Bonney fell prey to Blackbeard. Was she in the New World when that happened? I don't recall exactly. But regardless, her defeat did signify that the supernovas were risking a lot by just diving into the New World right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
The arm actually looks like it was built like that rather than him gathering a bunch of metal in the shape of an arm, so I'm guessing he lost an arm...which is kinda cool for me. then again, let's not forget the "Zoro lost an arm" incident back when we got the first timeskip color spread.
I'm leaning more towards he lost an arm also for the same reasons you mentioned. That arm looks too neat/structured/organized, as if he specially and carefully crafted it himself.