View Single Post
Old 2011-09-17, 11:23   Link #137
marvelB

Really, even if two years have passed, there's no guarantee that most of the supernovas made it very far in the New World. In fact, we already saw a few of them hit road blocks before the skip (Bonney getting captured by Blackbeard/Akainu, Capone getting caught up in that dark.... thing, Urouge and the thunder island, etc.). IMO, that kinda shows that those guys didn't prepare properly before getting their ships coated. In fact, I'd say that Law had the most common sense among them by deciding to stick around in Paradise for a while longer (probably so he could train, as well). I definitely don't doubt that at least a few of them made names for themselves in the NW, though (Drake's probably joined Kaidou by now, and there's still a good chance that one of the rookies may have become a shichibukai).....

Personally, I'm now wondering if Luffy and co. will run into any more new supernovas in the NW. Like, we already have Caribou and his (apparently dead) brother in this storyline, so who knows how many more zany rookies are currently raising hell in the Grand Line's latter half.....