View Single Post
Old 2012-10-25, 19:45   Link #30990
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronotrig View Post
@Kiltias: I can only speak for myself, but anything regarding EP3 is something I'd like to hear.
People are gonna complain as it involves the Chess Logic but all right.

Kyrie said this:
"This kind of thing is my husbands specialty.I'm sure he'll come to me on a white horse soon.""

White Horse =
Spoiler for White Horse:

In other words:
"I'm sure he'll come to me with the White Knight."

Kyrie and Rudolf are Bishops evidently and the white ones at that.
Eva stated herself as the King,Kyrie and Rudolf "Checkmated" her,Rudolf stated he pinned the Rook and the King/Belphegor and Evatrice.
Several other indications for Chess Pieces.

Anyway if you look at that sentence with Chess Piece = Person:
"I'm sure he'll come to me with ???"
Note that this was Kyrie talking about Rudolf never having failed to help her when she's in trouble indicating that this about:
Rudolf and ??? will come save her if needed.

So who is ???, well the possible solution would be Hideyoshi seeing as he went along with them.
Kyrie - White Bishop
Rudolf - White Bishop
Hideyosho - White Knight

However, here's the deal:
We're talking about Evatrice here and Kyrie and Rudolf were facing off against her, Kyrie even trying to shoot her.You think Hideyoshi would come with Rudolf to aid her in that?

Kyrie and Rudolf had assistance from someone else, the White Knight not being Hideyoshi or:
Kyrie didn't battle Evatrice/Eva but someone else thus Hideyoshi could help them.
Implying:
Eva had assistance that battled against her.
Possible hint:
Kyrie: "You lack in love."

Naturally this is depending on Evatrice being Eva, cause I already heard theories about Evatrice = George with his mother covering up for him in order to save his sons honour.

Also I like to ask cause I'm unsure now:
Can anyone show me an example of two sole bishops checkmating the king?
I can't see it in anything else except impossible unless the King/Evatrice was cornered by a 3rd factor.
I already lost a chess game simply cause my King couldn't move as other pieces were in it's way as example.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote