View Single Post
Old 2013-10-06, 02:00   Link #125
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Something that happened in the community :

http://symphogear.blogspot.sg/

Background : Commie left Symphogear G hanging on the last episode and a group of random anonymous translators came together just for the reason of finishing to it.

Quote:
Friday, October 4, 2013
English dialog translation for ep 13
I have no experience with making actual subs or timing them. Best I can do is translate the dialog and put it up on pastebin. Hopefully this relieves some of the stress for those of you waiting or unsure what was said in the raws.

Of course it has honorifics and official terminology so if you don't like those...well. *shrugs*
Posted by zoid9000 at 2:32 AM
Quote:
Friday, October 4, 2013
More Symphogoodness

First of all, thanks to the anons who stepped forward and put out sub scripts for use with raws. I know there was more than one of you and I'm sorry this couldn't have been a more coordinated effort. Also big thanks to the one timer who spent time going through and put in lyrics after I finished TL'ing those too. The final product is available here and a Commie consistent script (different terminology, no honorifics) is available here for those that want it.

I'm still working on the translations for the final keywords. Ideally I'd like to have them done by tomorrow, but I'm not making any guarantees.

Also I'd like to take an opportunity to say that if anyone imported the first BD volume and are not in a position to use the serial number to enter the concert lottery...I could definitely use it if you're willing to let me have it.

Anyway, speaking of the first BD...that came with a little something, didn't it? The first soundtrack CD. Well here you go. Password is: vitalization

EDIT: Just realized the auto-imported information on the CD tracks has a typo. Track 7 should be "voltage" not "voitage."
It is awesome that people would just randomly come together to pick up subbing given the decline of the subbing community in general. Even more surprising, apparently it is a Singaporean piece of work.

Kudos to whoever helped! I had serious trouble watching the raw.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote