View Single Post
Old 2012-08-27, 04:14   Link #34
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Wasn't she suppose to flat chested? Or was she suppose to be short. Well I seriously don't think they'll be giving away those characters so soon. Apparently the art in the beginning for the novel wasn't as up to par. And the manga artist has been doing some pieces for the novel. If this is true that'd be interesting.
She's neither exaggeratedly flat nor short; she just has a smaller bust size and height compared to Elen, which Elen uses to easily amuse herself due to Mira's pride.

Despite her pride, however, Ludmira's nowhere like a standard proud and boastful ojousama type as can be seen in any anime. Her pride is more 誇り than it is 自慢 or 傲慢, as can be seen in her words and actions (which is why she's one of my faves along with Elen).

And I don't recall any mention of the manga artist working with Yoshi☆wo. In the first place, LN art shouldn't be that big a factor anyways...but to each their own.

Totally out of nowhere, but hey. Just realized that this was tagged shounen? It is definitely in any way even nowhere close to shounen.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2012-08-27 at 04:29.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote