View Single Post
Old 2012-02-16, 18:38   Link #241
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ok, finished watching Lunar Legend Tsukihime and i did like it. I actually noticed later on the slow pace, but it wasn't boring; not for me at least. The story was indeed very similar to Dance in the vampire bund, but without all that politics. There was romance, there was action and there was a plot. The animation was totally fine for me. The only thing i found lacking was the music department: there barely was some violin string played in the background. I'd rate it probably something like 8.5 or so.

Now going for the second season of Arakawa under the bridge.

EDIT
It's going to take more time than expected. Anyways, i was browsing animes and found some titles:
Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase-: seems to be a romance always concerning boy + vampire girl. The graphic seems ok to me from the SS, has anyone checked out this title and perhaps knows if i would enjoy it? I'd like you to note that most of the heavy requirements are no longer necessary. I'll edit the first post.

EDIT
Updated the first post, shortened it waaaay more. To everyone posting in this thread, go read the first post. I radically changed it and it's no longer a textwall. Removed many requirements and added new possibilities.

EDIT3
Finished watching the second season of Arakawa under the bridge, and i loved it. This anime was so random and filled with freaks, but at the same time the protagonist was the only normal being you could impersonate in (actually i consider Hoshi the second most "normal" there).

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-02-17 at 20:44.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote