View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 20:28   Link #110
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asahi View Post
@hyl: In your opinion, do you think that the confession in Satsuki's route is something important that shouldn't have been skipped? At least for Chisato, the event that makes her relive the trauma still has a chance of happening. Besides, I think the way they didn't show Yuuki's eyes when he rejected Chisato is pretty suspicious.
I can give my opinion, at least... I think it's important precisely because it keeps everyone guessing, whether anime-only viewers or game players. They're deliberately holding cards back to preserve a bit of a mystery. In that sense, I really don't know if being a game player helps you figure out how the anime is going to end here, because they've combined routes that were never combined in the game. I personally think that even the ending will merge multiple routes, so this is why I am basically ignoring everything that happens in the game and just going on what they've shown in the anime. The game only shows you what is possible, but they've mixed things up enough that I don't think we can count on that as a guide.