View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 18:51   Link #27
Arya

Very good episode. If I had to say the only thing I found a bit disappointing was Makishima being caught in that way. Felt a bit silly for his character. I mean, he should have known that Kougami wasn't alone. On the other hand Akane shined And not that I didn't get the irony.
About Sybil system I had the same thought of Kanon about humans. Well, precisely not whole humans, just their brains, arrays of certain human brains. I also agree that if that's the case all the ambiguity the system carried will be lost, for the better or worse. Given that Makishima got caught we need a final boss, don't we? Something like cyborgs vs. humans or whatnot.
Anyways Im' glad Makishima got caught now and not just killed (no way Akane would have killed him, btw) in the finale. Now it's interesting to see what they will do with him. I still have a slight hope he'll play John Doe's role from Seven.

Oh, I appreciated that Kougami failed for once with his deduction. I just played that part twice to make sure I didn't get it wrong.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.