View Single Post
Old 2009-07-29, 14:05   Link #949
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
Ah, I'm finally back! Sorry that I haven't been here, but I was away in Japan for a month. But now I'm back to post!

So that's what they did to Shirley's death scene? Damn...I agree with you, Nobodyman. As painful as it will be, I have to see that too. Makes me wish I had bought the Zero Requiem DVD while I was over there. Is there any news of any other ShirLulu related material from the DVD? I'm pretty sure adding Masquerade into her death scene wouldn't be enough to cause a massive hate campaign like you've described.
Wow. You were in Japan? That's cool. Anyway, I don't think there's any other confirmed Shirley/Shirlulu material that I'm aware of, but hopefully we'll get a full translation soon. But why would the new Masquerade dub cause a boatload of hate for her? I don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Ahh Finally, they did it !
Shirley's scene was the least touching to me because of the lack of insert song. And I liked Shirley better than Rolo, that was a waste. Now with her song, I'm sure that should be awesome, she really needed a best BGM.

I wouldn't be against a PM as well :3
Indeed, this should be quite an epic scene. And yeah, forget about it ginran. You don't have to PM the scene or anything. We'll all get it our own ways outside the forum.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote