View Single Post
Old 2013-05-17, 03:29   Link #86
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
I think this entire arguement will be a mute point when the 6th Hokage comes around at the end of the series. Seriously, Naruto as Hokage with full control and use of all of Kyubi's chakra and power, there won't be a single ninja who could stand up to him.

And we all know that this will happen either when the series ends, or it will be set up to happen soon after.
Just have to say it, since I made this prediction back in '06. 7 years later, and it's looking like I was correct, as far as the manga is showing.

Anyways, I still say that each of the first 4 Hokages were indeed the strongest in their own way, and they can't be properly compared. We saw flat out in the anime (though I admit, it was before the retcon that made the 1st out to be a god) that the third fought and defeated the first and second while also fighting to a draw with Orochimaru. He made it a point to prevent the 4th's revival, because he would have (as he admitted) lost easily.

Going by more recent manga developments, I believe that each of the first 4 could win or lose in a fight with any of the others dependent on various conditions. I'd venture to sat that they are on an even level.

But again, this all becomes moot when Naruto becomes Hokage, because he'll have a power beyond any of them, since the manga is going in that direction.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote