View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 05:38   Link #131
CJ_Walker

I'm going to with Eureka 7 AO

Accel world

FAM (was it this year? I forgot)

I was expecting both AO amd FAM to be wtf awesome. . .and they both really really really disappointed me. I mean in both cases they had YEARS to think up of a good story and decent character, but FAM just had moeblob pandering, and AO was just wtfretarded Hell, I actually would prefer FAM over AO. . .that's how bad AO was.

and don't get me started on Naru. . .worst character of all time, I like truth more than her. . .at least he had some motivation. . .Naru was just a bitch for the sake of it.

I would have said SAO but I actually read the plot line ahead of time and facepalmed after the ending of the first arc. ..and this was form READING the spoilers (I have to do that now a lot of time so that I know that a show isnt going to be a waste of time as there seems to be a lot of crap out there nowdays) so I knew it was going to be bad, and just treated the scene where kirito walks out of the hospital to find asuna as the ending. . .and I was pretty satisfied LOL.

Accell world. . .I really wanted to like that show, and I was untill the NTR'ing arc happened. . .hell even before that when the loli tsundere entered the picture I was getting bored and rolling my eyes. . .which is a shame because I REALLY was hooked on the futuristic setting of that show. . .

On another note, I'm actually starting to really dislike anime now, all the common tropes that keep appearing: the school settings, the TSUNDERES, the childhood friend, the whole "friendship powah" bullshit, the incest or "incest," the overt sexualization of CHILDREN (so the fuck what if they are "14-17and a half, that dont mean shit when they look like 10-12 year olds WFTFTFTF!) and I know that anime is pretty much in general targeting those people in Japan that like that kind of stuff. My first impressions of anime was pretty much tentacle rape, untill some of my friends here in Japan introduced me to cowboy bebop, serei no moribito, kemono no souja erin, and one piece. and more like that I cant really think of. . .and I really got into it, but really every year(not season. ..year) there's maybe three or four shows that I can watch without feeling like some creepy pedo, or without face palming and deleting the show.

This year is Shin-sekai yori, and Psycho pass because of gen. . .with psycho pass being my favorite of the year, Shin-sekai yori is. . .ok I loved it at first, but since then I've gone "meh" Robotics notes is kinda good, but again school settings. . .I mean sure its futuristic and I love that but still. . .school settings.

I tried to watch fate zero. . . but I fell a sleep twice during the first episode. . .so I just ended up marathoning it since everyone was creaming up over it. . .(I only liked Iskandar/gilgamesh. . .everyone else was meh lol so pretty much after he was offed, I stopped watching)

I believe last year I just watched steins gate. . .okabe was charismatic enough for me to ignore the tsundere, and the time travel plot was actually done right for a change *gasp*

hell I spend most of my time reading good manga instead i.e. one punch man, the economics demon queen manga, one piece etc...

Maybe I'm just getting old or something, but I just have no more patience for bullshit shows anymore.
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote