Thread: What is Gundam?
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-07, 08:50   Link #15
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli
Thank you for enlightening me in that situation.

But that doesnt deny the fact that they are limited by the producers. Clearly ms.wife must have been having trouble with the scripts for real reasons not just because she's a bad writer. As i've said earlier the model producers can actually manipulate Fukuda and his wife to change the events of the series. Maybe she's having trouble producing the scripts because of the limitations imposed by the model producers?

Im just speculating, bust Wingdarkness' post doesnt deny the fact that mainstream gundam shows are largely influenced by model sales.
Actually, no.

The GSD production crew got pissed off because Fukuda allowed his wife to hand in the script later and later. It got to the stage when one animation director exploded on his own personal blog with anger.

Why can't she be a bad writer? The GSD staff members believe she is, and frankly I will take their words for it.

And you seemed to not understand the concept of priority and how serious it was. The entire GSD series nearly died halfway through airing. No corporation, no matter how greedy, will risk killing its own franchise.

Do you know how serious it would be to stop a show on primetime? Do you know how many heads would roll had it happened?

GSD was collapsing. If it was Bandai's fault, we would have heard about it by now. Any and every evidence of fault points to Fukuda's wife, even when Fukuda tried to cover for her.

Corporations are greedy, not suicidal. Or do you believe they graduated from the same university as Dr Evil?