View Single Post
Old 2008-11-28, 20:07   Link #30
Samatarou
Son of God
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
Regarding the issue that Zange is actually in control of a human body--that is, Hakua’s--one can’t stop from wondering when the heck they are going to separate. It may or may not happen in the time frame the anime is going to last, though if I look more carefully, there are still so many mysteries surrounding this character that I’m not sure whether they are going to be fully explained.
I have an awful feeling that this is going to be like Moyashimon, where they ran out of episodes just as things got really interesting. There was so much more to explore in that series, and the same is true of Kannagi, where they've barely scratched the surface of the potential story yet there's only 4 episodes left!

That's why I was rather irritated by the filler episode, funny as it was. Will we ever get to know Hakua at all? When is Nagi going to make a move regarding what she promised Hakua's father? I don't see that they're going to have time to address any of this at all, since we now have the Nagi / Daitetsu thing going on.

Close this thread, Open the nexT