View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 14:00   Link #86
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'd say a girlfriend can as easily be a good influence as a bad one. It depends on the girl. And the boy.

As for the "still single" thing... While it's probably too early to worry, the older you are, the more set in your ways you become. And if those ways include "being a recluse", well...

To get back on topic (sort of), the nice thing about a girlfriend is, her "love" isn't unconditional. My mother loves me. I'd have to perform some truly epic feats of villainy to change that. With girlfriends, letting the toilet seat up is enough. Or so I heard. And Justin Kim's brother sounds like a guy who needs to learn that there are consequences to being a dick.

Anyway, if he had a girlfriend, or even just an interest in girls and some kind of opportunity. it'd become a battle between his brain and his cravings for a fantasy life, versus his penis and his cravings for... You know. Maybe the latter would win and he'll at least pretend to be a civilized human being. Or start spending all his free time cruising around for whores.

I guess the other solution would be to make it a battle between his brain and his stomach. Start starving him. "You just played CS for 3 hours? Wait 3 more for your next meal."
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote