View Single Post
Old 2009-06-15, 04:40   Link #47
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Your "social standing" depends on who you are standing next to.... do you *really* want to be "cool" with people who have no sense of imagination, spend their time trying to get laid or wasted, and spend money on the latest fashions?
Sounds like 70% of my generation. Halfwitted, useless and all they cared about is getting good grades and improve their social standing. The guys become much better after they went through the army, but the females? I don't want to say anything lest I get accused of being sexist.

Quote:
Or would you rather talk to people who can make complete sentences, know how a computer works, won't look at you blankly if you mention a Shakespeare play. As long as you haven't filled your brain with *just* anime but also filled it with all sorts of other activities and knowledge - you'll be all right and you'll be more likely to have people around you who don't make you ill.
This is a big problem. People like to generalise. So watching anime is a waste of time compared to hanging out or going shopping? So people who like anime girls are desperados who need a 3D girlfriend rather than a 2D one?

They have this huge cavity in their brain filled with air.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote