View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 12:31   Link #964
rulfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
From Newtype, here's the main staff (minus scriptwriter) for the upcoming episodes:
2: Storyboards: Ishihara, Director: Kigami, Animation Director: Chiyoko Ueno
3: Storyboards/Director: Noriyuki Kitanohara, Animation Director: Nobuaki Maruki
4: Storyboards/Director: Eisaku Kawanami, Animation Director: Kayo Hikiyama (same as episode 1)
5: Storyboards/Director: Hiroko Utsumi, Animation Director: Miku Kadowaki
6: Storyboards/Director: Hiroko Utsumi, Animation Director: Miku Kadowaki

So episodes 1, 4, 5, and 6 were/are from Animation Do. Interesting. Perhaps the main studio is focusing on the latter half of the series/web content/BD extras?

Yep the staff list for ep 2 serves it right. Chiyoko Ueno was involved in one of my favorite eps in TSR so this will be interesting.

Also interesting to see that Animation Do is being used so much here. I guess they really pushed the main studio for Hyouka while Animation Do fills in on some of the early parts of Chu2koi.

Who knows it may come to a point that they'll be able to do shows in parallel with the main studio.

Anyway I wonder if Yamada and Horiguchi will be involved in future episodes. I'm also hoping Takemoto steps in. Since this is a romcom, I have full trust in him when it comes to comedic episodes. I might also bet that it might be pretty damn good.

Last edited by rulfo; 2012-10-07 at 12:46.
rulfo is offline   Reply With Quote