View Single Post
Old 2012-10-30, 08:57   Link #11
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Good riddance. Oda was pretending to have Monet be more threatening than she really was and he finally wrapped this up to move the story along. We finally got confirmation Zoro could use CoA (despite how obvious it was without actual proof), so that's nice. And now to move on to the real threats: CC, Vergo, and Shinokuni.
i think that was already confirmed several chapters ago when law asked luffy who else can use haki among the straw hats and luffy named zoro and sanji. since then, i never doubted that the monster trio could use haki. the real question really is what types of haki can zoro and sanji use? they obviously can use armaments haki, but can they also use observation haki? sanji has shown some signs of using observation haki but we haven't gotten an official confirmation from oda yet.

this was a great chapter! i totally enjoyed the tashigi and zoro banter. and sanji saying that zoro has a soft side too is quite funny. that is something coming from sanji who thinks of zoro as a brainless berserker. lol