View Single Post
Old 2013-05-05, 04:53   Link #2270
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Update on translations

Updates

Going by the information I have as of now, this is how translation progress stands for each volume:

V5: Eternal Dreamer is about a fifth of the way through chapter four. Having just finished Chapter 4, he should be going back to work on chapter 5 with his usual slow-but-steady pace. ( :

V6: Xplorer30 is having RL stuff and trouble with the hard kanji, as usual.

V7: Kai Ding is on hiatus, not known when he's coming back.

V8: Breakdown16 last said (as of April 11th) that he is nearly finished all of V8, save for the parts he lost when his laptop died. B16, you speed demon...

Also in that post, he will be starting SS1, the Graphite Edge side story too.

V9: Kaixax555, me, and Superior Superboy are all going to the army on May 7th. Kaixax said he'll get out V9.1/2/3 at least by then, so at least tomorrow or the day after, he'll update accordingly, I think. He also said his progress will slow down after said date. (link here.)

V10: Haven't heard from Lan013, and he's on the Inactive list. :/

(Personally, I'm considering taking up only the entire side story (The Farthest Sound Of Waves) to host on my translation blog. No promises as of yet though, for obvious reasons.

V11: I printed out V11.3 to read in my spare time, but without access to a computer it'll be three weeks at least before I can type out the translations. Or maybe I'll split it into seven parts and release them each week. As for Superor Superboy, he's in the same boat as me.

V12: Still no takers as of yet, so when I finish V11 I'll probably take this up as well. However, if anyone wants to do it first, go ahead and clear with Xplorer30 before registering.

==Updates End==

I've obtained Japanese raws for all the partially translated volumes now! I can finally go fix the Kansai accented dialogue in V11.2. Though, just like Kaixax said, after May 7th my translation progress will slow greatly. Don't expect instant updates here either when new chapters are released, so do check BT for yourself (and post here if new updates were made!)

Last edited by Tusjecht; 2013-05-05 at 18:04. Reason: Ch4 released this morning...
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote